Remember that dieting and exercise work together hand in hand. If you think that only a diet plan will work for you than you are wrong. Exercise can help you in this regard but you need to spend a lot of time in your workouts in this regard. But exercise beside diet plan is not that hard and it will be a life time solution for your belly fat.
In this regard, truvisioncare.com is here to help you. Being a leading affiliate in health products industry, truvisioncare.com not only brings quality products for you but also the other things relevant to your good health. The reason behind this all is truvisioncare.com always want you healthy, happy and full of life. Below are some exercises that can help you a long way to lose your belly fat.
Proven Exercises for Belly Fat by truvisioncare.com
How to Do Lay down straight on a mat with bent knees, feet touching the ground. If you are looking for an alternative method, lift your legs at 90 degree from the floor,
- Keep your hand crossed on your chest or you can place them behind your head.
- Be prepared by having deep breaths and stop at deep inhale. Now lift your upper torso off the floor and exhale.
- Get back down again and inhale, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 12 times if you are beginner.
- Repeat at least three more sets and do this exercise for 6 days a week.
- Do not sit up straight as you lift your torso and you back should make an angle of 30-40 degrees with the ground. It is very important that you must feel the weight on your belly muscles.
- Try to repeat this exercise with twist crunches, side crunches, and reverse crunches as well.
- Bending Side to Side
Stand erectly with your feet together and hands on sides
- Keep your feet grounded on suitable distance. Bend your body to the left as much as you can till you feels a strain on your right waist. Make sure that your left hand is on your left hip and right hand is high upward on the head.
- Stay in this position for around 20 seconds.
- Return to the standing tall position again
- Now do the same steps to your right direction.
- Try to increase the time to more than 30 seconds, it will be more beneficial.
- Do the same exercise with at least 10 times a set (3 sets minimum).
- Cardio Exercises
As per truvisioncare.com clients’ feedback, there is no better exercise than the cardio exercises if you really want to burn calories and lose unwanted fat from your body. But more importantly, these exercises are immensely helpful in reducing belly fat. Doing cardio on regular basis is also beneficial in other health benefits e.g. reduction of stress, improvement in lungs functionality, better sleep and in general health.