Detoxification is the process in which the impurities from the blood are removed by a pre designed medicinal procedure. In other words detoxification is cleaning the blood from the impurities. Detoxification can be done of various body parts like kidney, liver, lungs, intestines, etc.
In this article we will discuss about the detoxification of blood from impurities caused by drugs like Heroin. Heroin also known as Diamorphine are basically an Opioids which are mostly described to treat pain. Addiction starts when dependence of Opioids intervenes with daily life. When a person takes higher dosage than prescribed or intake illegal opioids like heroin can even be the cause of death. Heroin addiction has similar withdrawal symptoms as Opioid pain pills.
Process of Detox for Heroin in Orange County
There are various symptoms of Heroin drug addiction like uncontrollable cravings and inability to distance himself from excess usage of Opioid. The patient over sees the impact it tends to have on his mental and physical health and well being. Below mentioned is the medical process of Detox for Heroine in Orange County:
- Intake – This is the first step in the process of Heroine detoxification. In this step, the patient is brought in the hospital. Detailed discussion is conducted with the patient with respect to their symptoms, behavioral changes, feelings, etc. this step will allow the doctors to work closely with the patient which will be helpful in the further process of Detox for Heroin in Orange County
- Medical Supervision – Medical supervision is ensured all the time around the patient to help him in his effective and safe withdrawal process. The medical team will ensure the regular and proper intake of medicines by the patient
- Counseling & Therapies – There are various counseling sessions undertaken for the patient to help him recover from his mental and physical atrocities. Various therapies and activities are conducted with either the help of family or other groups to help patient recover fast
Risks of Heroin Withdrawal
There are various risks which a patient is subjected to during the withdrawal phase. A few are listed below:
- Anxiety Attacks
- Cardiovascular complication
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Delirium Tremens
Symptoms of Heroin Detox
Heroin Detox like any other detox procedure will have some symptoms as well. The symptoms will vary according to the period of addiction, level of dependence on Heroin and the quantity intake.
- Mood Swings
- Panic & Anxiety attacks
- Tremors resulting into seizures
- Memory problems
- Cold & Flu
- Muscle pain
In this article we have tried our best to collect and discuss details regarding Detox for Heroin in Orange County. It is very unfortunate who submit themselves to the illegal consumption of drugs like Heroin. There are various risks a patient can face during his withdrawal process. They can even become worse if left unattended by the medical experts. The symptoms of Heroine Detox are also listed in this article. The doctor need to address these symptoms keeping in mind the duration of addiction period, quantity taken and dependency levels, etc. So friends whenever you need any information regarding Detox for Heroin in Orange County you can refer this article!